Complete Business Law
We can help with the general everyday legal issues that SME’s face. By offering this type of service remotely, and utilizing technology, we can keep costs to a minimum, and the savings are passed onto our clients. (We avoid the additional overheads of law firms)
We do not offer certain services such as litigation or advocacy (although we can assist up to the point of litigation or with sourcing expert advice from Counsel on any legal/compliance issue).
Our lead consultant is a qualified and SRA regulated solicitor, who can bring reliable legal and compliance expertise to your organisation. Being educated to MBA level, he can also help with internal business matters such as strategic direction, operations, marketing and the introduction of new products or services.
Our fees are totally transparent and agreed with you before work commences, so you don’t need to worry about any unexpected legal bills. With our fee structures you are in control.
Areas of law:
All routine commercial contracts, such as service level agreements, T&C’s of business, guarantees, distribution agreements, consultancy agreements, SaaS, IT and other technology related agreements.
We can assist with all day to day, non-contentious employment issues. These could include:
- The drafting of staff policies and procedures or staff handbooks;
- Advice on employment contracts, including data protection implications;
- recruitment compliance (for example, retaining unsuccessful candidates personal data);
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures;
- Sickness and absence;
- Bullying and Harassment; and
- We can assist with any preliminary requests or investigation by the regulators, such as Ofcom, Ofgem, Ofwat, FCA, CQC, ICO and CAA.
- We have particular experience of assisting with healthcare regulators, such as CQC, NMC, GMC and GDC.
- Sharing economy compliance issues, such as online platforms (peer to peer).
Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements, as well as generic advice on copyright, designs, patents, and trade marks.
General advice on marketing law including GDPR and PECR in addition to advertising law, consumer protection and e-commerce law.
Brexit Legal Issues
General advice on the commercial implications of the UK leaving the EU with or without a deal. In addition to we can advise on data transfers post departure as well as data processing and data sharing agreements.
Get in touch
First advice is free, let us know your query and we will get back to you as soon as possible without any obligation on you to continue with our service.