Make your life simple.
Use our outsourced
Full compliance. Zero hassle. DPO Services
Our lead consultant, Gary O’Reilly, can act as your outsourced Data Protection Officer (DPO). This function can be undertaken remotely, ensuring compliance with social distancing measures.
Retaining Gary you not only get a data protection practitioner and a very experienced legal professional, but also someone with significant business acumen. Gary will bring his MBA skills to the boardroom to provide strategic compliance advice, creating competitive advantage for your organisation. Three consultants in one!
We don’t believe in grading our outsourced DPO service. We simply offer the same first class service to all organisations.
What’s included in the service:
- Remote scoping meeting, as well as Skype, Zoom, Hangouts meetings.
- Audit report setting out compliance issues.
- Guidance and support to help you comply with GDPR.
- Establish and maintain Article 30 records (Record of Processing Activity).
- Access to our bespoke Client Portal, containing templates, policies, guidance material and interactive staff e-learning.
- Provide advice and guidance on data breaches, including acting as a point of contact with regulating authorities.
- Provide advice and guidance on data subject rights, including right of access (SAR), rectification, objection or erasure.
- Advise on any requirement to undertake a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA).
- Remote support (email and telephone) for up to 2 hour per month for 12 months.
- Monitoring continuing GDPR compliance.
- Brexit planning.
Our first piece of advice is always free. Get in touch with your query, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.