Full compliance. Zero hassle. DPO Services
Our lead consultant, Gary O’Reilly, can act as your outsourced Data Protection Officer (DPO). This function can be undertaken remotely, ensuring compliance with social distancing measures.
Retaining Gary you not only get a data protection practitioner and a very experienced legal professional, but also someone with significant business acumen. Gary will bring his MBA skills to the boardroom to provide strategic compliance advice, creating competitive advantage for your organisation. Three consultants in one!
We don’t believe in grading our outsourced DPO service. We simply offer the same first class service to all organisations.
What’s included in the service:
- Initial scoping meeting, as well as Microsoft, Zoom, Google meetings, followed by monthly meetings.
- Audit report setting out compliance issues and advice and assistance on any shortfalls.
- Establish and maintain Article 30 records (Record of Processing Activity).
- Access to our bespoke Client Portal, containing templates, policies, guidance material and interactive staff e-learning.
- Provide advice and guidance on data breaches, including acting as a point of contact with regulating authorities.
- Provide advice and guidance on data subject rights, including right of access (SAR), rectification, objection or erasure.
- Advise on any requirement to undertake a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA).
- Unlimited remote support and advice (email and telephone).
- Monitoring continuing GDPR compliance.
Our first piece of advice is always free. Get in touch with your query, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.